Hi, I'm Vix, nice to meet 'cha!
So you don't like having your picture taken? Guess what, neither do i. But photographs are so important to remember memories & treasure loved ones. I am a keen advocate for empowering people. I want you to enjoy your experience with me, to have fun, make memories as I capture them.
Okay, wanna know my background? Well, In 2012, I graduated from Staffordshire University with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Fine Art focusing all my artistry on portrait photography & a Masters degree in Photography from Falmouth University. I shot my first wedding in 2012 which was super scary.
Now the formalities are over, you wanna know me? Well, I'm a serial over-sharer, with a big mouth and an even bigger heart. I live for laughter, fun and generally having the best time. Life is too short to do shit you hate.
I love capturing people just being in the moment, be it with their newborn bundle of joy, laughing at their wedding or just completely embracing themselves in new found freedom during an empowerment shoot. I just want to tell the story of you through photographs that will touch your heart.
- I was given my first camera for Christmas when I was 8, it was a polaroid and I loved it so much.
- I'm married to an awesome dude, called Dean & have a woke ass daughter, called Freyfrey.
- I LOVE TO TRAVEL - I'll literally go anywhere for a destination wedding.
MY FAVE THINGS;
- DOGGIES!!!! I have 2 a King Charles Spanial called Pippa & a Frenchie x Staffy called Rupert.
- Chips (not the American kind, the British kind)
- Mockumentary's & inappropriate humour (The Office, Peep Show, Parks & Rec, Schitt's Creek, Bob's Burgers, you get it)
- THE COLOUR PINK!
- Karaoke, I am known on the scene as Vixney Houston.
- We have a tent box & loveeeee to wild camp
- Coke Zero or black coffee